由於有這麼多 fans 們的愛 使我能致力於我的演藝工作
今天的獲得這個獎項對我意義是,過去的努力得到肯定,
日後我將會更加幫助後輩更加努力 (電話響了 哈哈)
今天的頒獎典禮雖然沒能跟大家共度 我相信大家都為我高興
再次表達我對各位的感謝之意

如同今年一開頭 就有好的開始 也得到了禮物一樣
祈願事事順利
感謝各位 !
Repost from "AJW Official web-site", thank you for icicle hard translation and love sharing.

VOD content in English

The title: The greeting from Ahn Jae Wook

Hi, how are you? Good to see you. I am Ahn Jae Wook.

You might have seen recently the articles about me…  
I wanted to attend and celebrate my personal graduation ceremony quitely , but, regardless of my intention, many articles were released and many people knew about it

Actually, I graduated from the Seoul Arts College long time ago.     
This time, I completed two year courses ( 3rd and 4th year) of bachelor’s degree program for last two years at the university, and as a result, I added one more diploma and a bachelor's degree to my academic career.
I heard that many of you were congratulating me on my graduation. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to you. Personally, I do NOT put a big meaning to my graduation, because I am not a kind of person occupied with a high scholastic spirit. But, I am really happy about it, of course. It is a good thing anyway :-)

In addition, many people are wondering about whether I continue to study at a graduate school or not . I have not yet decided anything of my academic direction.
I would like to study Performing Arts or Social Welfare, but I am not sure about ‘When’. Later this year? Next year or the later? Nothing decided….
One sure thing is that if I get an opportunity to study in the future, I will try my best.
Thank you.

In addition, I got one more present.
The Seoul Culture and Arts Awards is a newly established award ceremony this year.
I had the honour of receiving the first ‘World Star’ award, one of main awards, during the 1st Seoul Culture and Arts Awards ceremony.
I could achieve this because of love and support from many fans, many overseas fans in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and many other countries.
I will take the award as the encouragement to do greater work for younger people in the entertainment industry, not just as the recognition of my achievements so far.
I will do my best to show you better work.
Although you were not in the award ceremony, I believe many fans happy for me.
Once again, I truly thank you all for your love.

As a nice start for this year receiving the grateful present, I hope and pray with you that everything goes well.  
Thank you!!!

(The end)

===========================

- Please note that the name of ceremony  (The Seoul Culture and Arts Awards in my translation) might not be correct.  I don't know the official title in English. If someone see the English name in an article, please let me know. I am willing to correct mine